theweirdprogrammingworld

Anybody in the technology related world is given undue prominence.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dizzying heights

Well, I changed job and then went on a hunt one week into the new one. This is one hell of a world with options gaping at you from all directions. With over 6 years dolling out PR collaterals and increasingly getting lackadaisical in a cushy job, I fell prey for a guy who has been yanking PR professionals into his interminable and paranoid world of IT. I should certainly have known, having experienced the wrath of his verbal diarrhoea. But then, being a lesser mortal,one is entitled to commit mistakes. I did too.

From a world filled with sunshine, I get a feeling that I have been transported to moon (as if I know that place well). Hey! that's what I feel ok - a crazy make belief world filled with specimens (I call them namoonas). You rake in monies but you reek of sweat caused by lassitude.

Am now trying to follow the guy who said adapting to dynamic environment would enable one to build intelligence. That idiot however didn't mention the time-period one has to "adapt." Who knows, I'll turn a little more intelligent after a month. If not, I'll surely do in the next move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home